Ezeego One Travel & Tours Private Limited. (doing business as both "Ezeego" and "ImmerseTrips" and referred to in these terms as "ImmerseTrips", "We", "Our", "Us") is an Indian company, having its registered office at 1st Floor, Cecil Court, Lansdowne Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400039, India (CIN: U63040MH2006PLC158683) and is registered under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013. ImmerseTrips operates as an online platform that enables users to research, find, and book travel experiences worldwide. ImmerseTrips services are made available through the internet resource [www.immersetrips.com] (and related domains and our affiliated websites around the world as well as Mobile Applications and telephone services) (“Website”).
We value your concerns about online privacy and security while browsing through the Website and availing the Travel Products available on the Website. We make every effort to guarantee that the Information you provide will not be misused.
- 2.WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- Personal Information: is information which personally identifies You. Basic Personal Information that we collect from you includes information related to:
- Contact details such as name, mailing address, email and phone number;
- Billing information
- Your transaction history;
- Information you provide to us to receive technical assistance or during customer service interactions;
- Non-Personal Information: is information which may not identify you directly, but We have the ability to track the usage of Our Websites when You simply browse Our Websites as a visitor even if You do not create an account on our Website. This may be technical information or demographic information e.g. IP address, cookies etc.
- responding to your queries and requests and contacting you for customer service, if necessary;
- measuring interest in and improve our Travel Products, services, and Website;
- customizing your experience with our Website;
- managing the administrative and business operations of ImmerseTrips and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- facilitating business asset transactions (which may extend to any mergers, acquisitions or asset sales);
- matching any Personal Information held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
- resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime, responding to queries from enforcement agencies, and analyzing and managing commercial risks;
- monitoring or recording phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identity verification purposes;
- organizing promotional events;
- legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution);
- conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud and preventing potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on ImmerseTrips (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies and conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations);
- facilitating and completing the provision of Travel Products and services, including providing you with travel confirmation, travel notifications and updates;
- facilitating daily operations of our Travel Products and services (including but not limited to managing your account, billing, customer service, customer verification, technical support, network maintenance and troubleshooting);
- processing of payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by you;
- enforcement of repayment obligations (including but not limited to debt collection, filing of claims and retrieval of payments from losses made by service partners);
- resolving disputes, collecting fees, or troubleshooting problems;
- generating internal reports (including but not limited to annual, operational and management reports);
- processing referral payments and commission fees to our external partners;
- administering fee adjustments, refunds and waivers;
- analysing your use of the Travel Products and services so as to help us improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the Travel Products and services offered to you; and
- purposes which are reasonably related to the above.
- providing additional Travel Products and services and benefits to you, including special offers, promotions, loyalty and reward programmes;
- administering contests, competitions and marketing campaigns, and personalizing your experience;
- rewarding you as part of any reward and recognition program you choose to join;
- communicating to you advertisements involving details of our Travel Product and services, special offers and rewards, either to our customers generally, or which we have identified may be of interest to you (including but not limited to upselling, cross selling);
- organizing promotional events and corporate social responsibility projects; and
- conducting market research and surveys to enable us to understand and determine customer location, preferences and demographics to develop special offers and marketing programmes in relation to our Travel Products and services, and to improve our service delivery and your customer experience at our touchpoints;
- purposes which are reasonably related to the above.
- Suppliers, such as hotel, airline, car rental, insurance companies and activity providers, who fulfil your travel reservations. Throughout this Website, all services provided by a third-party supplier are described as such. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party travel supplier whose products you purchase through this Website. Please note that these suppliers also may separately contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you, facilitate your travel reservation, or respond to a review you may submit.
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including banks, credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, promotions, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may share your Information with telecommunications, content or other service providers to facilitate their provision of content or services or for interconnection, inter-operability, system operation and maintenance and billing between service providers. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our Website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, for example financial institutions, credit card services, telecommunications providers or travel-related services, as well as commercial shops and retailers in relation to providing rewards and benefits. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear with ours. If you choose to sign up to these optional, jointly-offered services, we may share information about you, including your Personal Information, with those business partners so that they can contact you directly by email or post about the products and services that you have signed up to receive. Such Personal Information may include your contact information as well as other information necessary to provide the Travel Product or service you have requested. Those third party business partners will not use your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, except when permitted to do so by applicable law. However, please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Referring websites. If you were referred to this Website from another website, we may share some Information about you with that referring website so that they can contact you directly by email or post about their products and services. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites use of your Personal Information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you to this Website.
- Companies providing services to ImmerseTrips, such as auditing, legal or consultancy services, as well as agents, contractors or third-party service providers who provide operational services to ImmerseTrips, such as courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, billing, payroll, processing, technical services, training, market research, call centre, security or other services.
- Others, including any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving any of the ImmerseTrips; and any other party to whom You authorize us to disclose Your Information.
- Where required by local or foreign law in the good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws or legal processes.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities covering both local and foreign investigations; and upon request from law enforcement agencies in your jurisdiction, for example in order to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of ImmerseTrips, their websites, or users of their websites; and in connection with Our User T&C and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of winding-up.
- We shall ensure that the parties with whom we shall be sharing your Personal Information shall maintain the same level of data protection and security as adhered by us.
- We collect information about Mobile App functionality that You access and use. This allows us to identify those areas of the Mobile App that are of interest to our customers so that we can refine and continuously improve the Mobile App. The information we collect for this purpose does not enable us to directly identify You.
- Each Mobile App also sends Us the device's unique device identifier (or "UID"), a sequence of numbers or characters that are unique to your mobile device. We use this only on the first opening of the Mobile App so that we can confirm to our advertising networks the number of downloads resulting from clicks on their respective ad banners and other marketing tools.
- When You use a Mobile App, You can choose to allow access to your current location – provided by Your mobile device using GPS or similar technologies – in order to identify nearby hotels, airports, or other travel service providers. If You choose to allow access, this location data may be collected anonymously as part of search requests logged by our servers. You can switch off the Mobile App’s access to Your location at any time through your phone settings menu.
- Each Mobile App will also send us error-reporting information in the event that it crashes or hangs. This enables Us to investigate the error and to improve the stability of the Mobile App for future releases. As part of these error reports, the Mobile App sends Us information about the mobile device type and version, the UID, the time the error occurred, the feature being used and the state of the application when the error occurred. We do not use this information for any purpose other than investigating and remedying the error.
- When You use a smart phone, mobile device or computer to access Website, we may collect information about your physical location. We may combine this information with other location-based information (e.g., your IP address and billing/postal code), to provide You with other Services. We share your location information only with third parties that help us provide You with the Services. You can opt-out of sharing this information by changing the permissions in device.
- We may collect, use and share with our partners, licensees and business partners precise location data, including real time location of Your device.
We gather two basic types of information through the Website: (i) "Personal Information," that is information from which an individual can be identified, and (ii) "Aggregate Information," that is information from which an individual cannot be identified (collectively “Information”).
You would be required to create an account on the Website and provide certain personal information namely: name (individual/company/firm etc.), contact number, email address, address, city, state and pin code as part of Our customer identification process. You may or may not choose to provide the information sought by Our Website. Your personal information would be collected by Us only when You register on the Website. If You do provide any personal information while registering but do not go through with the registration process, any such personal information collected or provided by you till then, will be destroyed by us.
Your card information is requested only when you place an Order and is submitted via the highest level of encryption to ensure the greatest amount of safety and security. We also may also request information about your hotel room preferences, loyalty, frequent flyer and/or car rental program information. You can choose not to provide this information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to register as a member; purchase Products; complete a traveller profile; participate in a survey, competition or promotion; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions or access our Website.
All the information that You shall provide Us is voluntary, including sensitive personal information.
We shall not collect any sensitive personal data or information pertaining to any of Your financial accounts with any financial institution, personal information relating to any identification card issued by the Government of India and/or any State Government in India and/or any foreign authority, sexual orientation, passwords, biometric information, medical records and history and/or the physical, psychological and mental health condition.
If You do not want Us to collect your personally identifiable information, please do not provide it to Us. However, depending on the level of information received, we may or may not be able to provide you our Products and services.
Information from Other Sources. We may also periodically obtain Information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and demographic information.
Even if you do not make a purchase on our Website, we have the ability to track usage of our Website – including the server from which the Website was visited. This Information is not used to track information about individuals but is used on an aggregate level to customize our Website, improve the on-line experience and plan advertising and promotions.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Generally, ImmerseTrips collects, uses and discloses your Information for the following purposes:
Furthermore, where permitted by law ImmerseTrips may also collect, use and disclose your Personal Information for the following “ImmerseTrips Additional Purposes”:
We, from time to time, communicate to Users who have created an account/ subscribed to Our Travel Products via text or email, e.g. communicate via email to confirm Your request, provide information, changes in Our Travel Products, notices and disclosures as may be required by law. Usually, Users may not be able to opt-out of these communications, but they will be more informational than promotional. If You do not wish to be on Our mailing list, You can let Us know of Your updated preferences by either emailing Us at [•] (please provide details) or choosing the “unsubscribe” option. For those Users who have registered for the mailing list, their personal information is kept until they choose to delete their accounts with Us. Moreover, in all cases wherein any User proceeds or initiates or avails any promotional/ discount offer with respect to any Travel Product or service provided by Immersetrips, in such a case Immersetrips will retain all records both electronic and any physical forms thereof for its internal records.
However, we do provide with Opt-Out option if You wish not to receive any information from Us or do not want us to share your personal information with third parties. To do so please tick appropriate box where available. Please be aware that once we receive confirmation that you wish to withdraw your consent for marketing or promotional materials/communication, it may take up to 30 working days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials/communication during this period of time. Please note that even if you withdraw your consent for the receipt of marketing or promotional materials, we may still contact you for other purposes in relation to the Travel Products that you hold or have subscribed to with Immersetrips.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
ImmerseTrips will take reasonable steps to protect your Information against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Information may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:
We also may share your information:
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
You can access, correct and update Your contact information by visiting the My Profile page on this Website. You can close your account by contacting Us at the email address listed below. Please note that after You close an account, if we no longer hold such information, You will not be able to sign in or access any of Your Personal Information. However, You can open a new account at any time. Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with Your account, including for analytical purposes as well as for record keeping integrity for a period of time, after which we will ensure such information is securely destroyed. Information we may retain includes, for example, accounting data, data for auditing purposes and transactional information and/or information required to be retained for compliance with law. Note that despite any removal of or change to Your personal information requested, there may also be residual information that will remain within Our databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed.
If You do not hold an account with Us or wish to contact Us in relation to any personal information that is not displayed in Your account, you have the right to ask Us to access, correct, delete or modify the information that we hold about You by emailing us at the email address listed below under ‘grievance redressal’.
YOUR CHOICES WITH RESPECT TO COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
When You make a booking for a travel reservation with Us or choose to access certain services we provide, information we request that is mandatory will be marked with a red asterisk. As discussed above, You can choose not to provide us with requested information, but as a result You may not be able to complete your booking or access the requested services.
You also have the right to add or update information and close Your account as described above.
When You register as a member on our Website, You will be given a choice as to whether You want to receive email messages from us about special offers from us, as well as email messages about Travel Products and services of selected third parties. As a registered member on Our Website, You can modify Your choices at any time through the Email Settings of the My Profile page. You will also be given the same choices when you fill in any form on our Website by which you provide your email address to us.
Whether registered as a member or not, You also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from messages in any such email we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send You other communications, including service announcements, loyalty program updates, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to Your account or to Your transactions on this Website, without offering You the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell You how to prevent Your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify You when You receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if You refuse to accept cookies from this Website, You will not be able to access portions of Our Website.
User Opt-In and Opt-Out
We may license technology to serve advertisements on other sites and within its content as that content is served across the internet. In addition, We may also use third party network advertisers to serve advertisement and third party analytical vendors to evaluate and provide Us with information about the use of site and viewing of Our content. We do not share Your personal information with these third parties however, the third parties (or advertisement network providers, sponsors, analytical service provider or advertisers) may have their cookies or similar technology on Your device and may have access to/collect data about You.
Third parties providing marketing activities on our behalf are responsible for maintaining both opt-in and opt-out options. We and our advertisers may target advertisements for Travel Products which may be of interest to You based on your visits to both our Website and other sites subject to opt-in, if and when, required by law.
If you wish not to receive targeted advertising, You can opt out of some network advertising programs that use Your Personal Information. To do so please visit [please provide link]. Kindly note that You may still view advertisements while browsing online even if You choose to ‘Opt-Out’.
USING THE MOBILE PHONE AND TABLET APPS (the “MOBILE APPS”)
When You use our Mobile App, we collect and use Information about you in the same way and for the same purposes as we do when You use any other device.
In addition to this, we also use some other information that we collect automatically when You use our Mobile Apps. Specifically:
Location Based Services
You always have the ability to control what information a Mobile App sends to Us. You can exercise this control either by changing the settings of the Mobile App under its setting menu or changing the settings of your mobile device. Alternatively, You can remove the Mobile App from Your mobile device entirely and access Our services through Our Website.
Text Message Users
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The Website makes use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt credit card and billing information while it is transmitted over the internet. We do not record or retain your card information at all as it is directly passed over to the payment gateway for processing through the SSL, which is the highest level of internet security available today. When you make a purchase online, either a solid key or a locked padlock icon will appear in the lower right of your browser window. This icon indicates that your transaction session is secured through SSL.
The information is sent to your card issuer's bank over a secure, proprietary connection. When the authorization process is complete - this takes around five seconds - you receive an approval or decline response in your browser, and we are informed appropriately to initiate the shipping process.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, albeit as no electronic method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your personal details are stored on a secure server that only selected personnel contractors and authorised Agencies have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your personal details are safe as it is transmitted to us.
However, you understand and accept no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to Us and you do so at your own risk.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your Information from misuse, unauthorized or unlawful access or disclosure, loss, alteration, damage or destruction. These measures include:
Physical safeguards, with locked doors and file cabinets, controlled access to our facilities and secure destruction of media containing your information.
Technology Safeguards as specified above.
Organizational safeguards, like training and awareness programs on security and privacy, to make sure employees understand the importance and means by which they must protect Your Information. Our organizational privacy policies and standards also guide our handling of Your Information.
The Accuracy and Confidentiality of Your Account Information is Your Responsibility: You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and accuracy of Your password, email address, and other account information at all times. We recommend a strong password that You do not use with other Services. We are not responsible for personal data transmitted to a third-party as a result of an incorrect email address provided by You. We make all User information accessible to Our employees, agents, or partners or third-parties only on a need-to-know basis and bind all such employees to general confidential obligations.
MANAGING AND STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information Duration. We retain Your Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. We also retain and use Your Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We store Your Information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we collect it.
Information of Minors. ImmerseTrips does not directly contact children under the age of 18 years for promotion of its special offers or for marketing purposes. ImmerseTrips also does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from any child under the age of 18 years or knowingly allow such persons to use the Website. If You are not of 18 years of age, please do not use or attempt to register on the Website. There are certain circumstances however, when we do collect personal information of minors. When a parent or guardian books a Travel Product on behalf of and for a minor, we shall collect the personal information of such minor for the limited purpose of booking a reservation of Travel Product for that minor.
Transfer of Data. ImmerseTrips stores and processes Personal Data in secure environments in the country or region where it is collected. In order to provide its services, ImmerseTrips must transfer your Personal Data to other countries where our third-party vendors are located. Such transfers of Personal Data will be conducted in accordance with local data protection laws.
SOCIAL MEDIA (FEATURES) AND WIDGETS
CONSENT, AMENDMENTS AND LAW
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
Grievance Redressal Officer: If you have any questions or suggestions or wish to make a complaint you can contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or write to us at the following address:
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL OFFICER – ImmerseTrips
Ezeego One Travel & Tours Private Limited.
1st Floor, Cecil Court,
Lansdowne Road, Colaba,
Mumbai 400039, India.