STARTS FROM₹ 1265.90
WHAT TO EXPECT
Apart from being a holy pilgrimage site for millions, Varanasi is famous for its textiles and cotton weaves dating back 2,000 years. Under the patronage of various Mughal emperors from the 16th century onwards, Varanasi’s weavers became adept at weaving silk with gold to design breathtaking brocades in various designs for the royals. These patterns evolved into floral, animal and geometric patterns, Buddhist themes and more. Walk through the colony so you can observe the weavers at work in their own homes.
- Services of an English speaking guide.
- All currently applicable taxes including GST.
- Meals(lunch) if applicable.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car from hotel and back.
- Any other optional services.
- Any services not specified under inclusions.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee, medical expenses etc.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Aadhaar card/ Driving License / Voter ID card).Sunglasses, Cap, Sunscream and Comfortable Shoes.
- Food preferences, dietary restrictions, and/or allergies (if any) to be mentioned at the time of booking. (Only added if meals included)
- Please wear decent clothing while visiting places of religious significance. Please wear comfortable walking shoes to enjoy your tour around.Please refrain from using any offensive comment about any religion.