Punjabi Tadka: A Culinary Experience
STARTS FROM₹ 6018.00
WHAT TO EXPECT
Punjabi cuisine is native to the Punjab region of India and Pakistan. Heavily influenced by the agricultural and farming lifestyle prevalent since the era of ancient Harappan Civilization, the cuisine is now highly popular in other parts of the country as well as in countries like UK and Canada. The food is known for its rich, buttery flavours and involves a variety of vegetarian as well as meat dishes.
Today, join a renowned culinary specialist in a cooking demonstration to discover the taste of Amritsar’s flavoursome cuisine. The popular vegetarian dishes in Amritsar include Makke di Roti (corn tortilla), Sarson da Saag (mustard leaf curry), Choley (chickpeas curry) and Kulchas (stuffed flat bread). The non-vegetarian delicacies include tandoori chicken and fish made in clay ovens.
Get acquainted with the variety of ingredients and cooking techniques involved into preparing an authentic Punjabi meal.
Treat your palate with these relishing preparations as you learn more about the cultural and geographical influences on the staple food of Punjab.
- Lunch / dinner.
- All currently applicable taxes including GST.
- Services of an English speaking culinary specialist or chef.
- All road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes (if transfer option is selected)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car (if transfer option is selected)
- Any other optional services / meals.
- Any items or services not specified in the 'Package Includes' list.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee, medical expenses etc.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Aadhaar card/ Driving License / Voter ID card). Carry sunglasses and hat.
- Food preferences, dietary restrictions and/or allergies (if any) to be informed at the time of booking.
- Please refrain from smoking or drinking at public places and places of religious importance.Please wear decent clothing while visiting places of religious significance. Please wear comfortable walking shoes to enjoy your tour around.Please refrain from using any offensive comment about any religion.Please refrain from clicking pictures where photography is prohibited.Please stand behind the crowd-control bars and ropes, where it exists.