STARTS FROM₹ 3384.24
WHAT TO EXPECT
Embark on a splendid journey to Kangra, a famous district of Himachal Pradesh located on the southern escarpment of the Himalayas. In earlier times, it was known by the name Nagarkot.
A major highlight of this place is the magnificent Kangra Fort, located 20 kilometres from Dharamshala. It was constructed by the royal Rajput family of the Katoch dynasty. It is the largest fort in the Himalayas and perhaps the oldest dated fort in India.
Near the fort we visit the famous Shree Vajreshwari Devi Mandir. It is acclaimed as one of the 51 Shakti Peeths, and is a popular pilgrimage site for devotees. The temple is surrounded by a stone wall and also has a small temple dedicated to Lord Bhairav.
Next, we move on to visit the famous Hindu temple, Jwala Ji, where an eternal flame burns in a natural cave. As per mythology, many believe that Goddess Sati's tongue fell here and is now visible in the form of the flame.
- Entry fee to Kangra Fort.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car.
- Services of an English speaking guide and an audio guide.
- All currently applicable taxes including GST
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee, medical expenses etc.
- Any other optional services / meals.
- Any services not specified under inclusions.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Aadhaar card/ Driving License / Voter ID card).
- Temple will be closed from 11:30hrs to 12:30 hrs.
- Prior to visiting the museum please confirm timings and local holidays.
- Please refrain from using any offensive comment about any religion.Please refrain from smoking or drinking at public places and places of religious importance. Please refrain from clicking pictures where photography is prohibited.Please wear decent clothing while visiting places of religious significance.Please wear comfortable walking shoes to enjoy your tour around. Please book the tour accordingly as - the Kangra State Museum remains closed on Mondays and on all government holidays.