Aarti in Varanasi
STARTS FROM₹ 1750.18
WHAT TO EXPECT
Arrive at the holy town of Varanasi and experience the magical evening Aarti ceremony on the banks of Ganges. The most famous place in the city is the Dashashwamedh Ghat, where thousands of people assemble every evening to worship the Holy Ganges.
In a very spectacular and orchestrated event, lasting between 45 minutes to an hour, a group of priests pay homage to the sacred Ganges. They offer oil lamps, ring bells and chant holy mantras as a part of the prayer ceremony.
After this, you can take a walk around the bustling bazaars or enjoy a rickshaw ride through the streets of Varanasi.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car from hotel and back.
- All currently applicable taxes including GST.
- Meals(lunch) if applicable.
- Services of an English speaking guide.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee, medical expenses etc.
- Any other optional services.
- Any services not specified under inclusions.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Aadhaar card/ Driving License / Voter ID card).Sunglasses, Cap, Sunscream and Comfortable Shoes.
- Food preferences, dietary restrictions, and/or allergies (if any) to be mentioned at the time of booking. (Only added if meals included)
- Please wear decent clothing while visiting places of religious significance. Please wear comfortable clothes to enjoy your tour around.Please refrain from using any offensive comment about any religion.