The Art of Wine Pairing
STARTS FROM₹ 6726.00
WHAT TO EXPECT
Known for its pleasant weather throughout the year, Bengaluru is the coolest city amongst all metro cities in the country, no pun intended. It has been nicknamed the 'Garden City of India' due to its streets lined with trees and the presence of several parks. In spite of being termed as one of the most progressive cities in India due to the growing IT industry, Bengaluru stands as a testimony to the cultural grandeur of its medieval palaces, fortresses, commercial streets and markets.
An elegant drink, wine symbolises sheer class as well as royalty and demands decorum right from its making to tasting and serving to storing. Dress your best and head out for a lavish five course dinner with wine at one of Bengaluru's top notch restaurants. You will have an experienced sommelier guide you through dinner and suggest the best accompaniment of wine with Indian food.
Gain an understanding of different kinds of Indian food and sauces that pair with different types of wine. Dishes with highly spiced tomato gravies such as Chicken Masala or Vegetable Jalfrezi pair well with fruity wines that should be served cool whereas cream based dishes like Korma and Butter Chicken are best paired with wines having subtle brown spice flavours. Kick start your courses with some light Hors D'ouevres (small savoury dish) and some sparkling wine, before you proceed to the rest of the course.
- Services of an English speaking specialist (Sommelier)
- A wine tasting and pairing session, along with a five course dinner
- All currently applicable taxes including GST
- Any other optional services
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, and alcholic and non-alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee, medical expenses etc.
- Any services not specified under inclusions.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Aadhaar card/ Driving License / Voter ID card).
- The tour operates at a pre-decided time and designated point.
- Participants must be of local legal drinking age.
Food Preferences/Allergies/Dietery Restrictions (If any) to be mentioned at the time of confirmation.