Jaipur and its Marvels
STARTS FROM₹ 2452.51
WHAT TO EXPECT
You tour begins at the Hawa Mahal. The Palace of Winds is an architectural marvel iconic to Jaipur city. Built in pink marble, the five-storied palace was built for royal ladies to view the happenings in the city below. You can see overhanging windows, latticed screens, domes and spires.
The Amber Fort is another landmark in the tour. The historic fort is located on the outskirts of the city. The high walls and solid fortifications are testimony of the battle-oriented planning of the royals. The chambers and pavilions within the fort are worth noticing.
Also, pay a visit to the Galtaji Temple. The site is a popular spot for Hindu pilgrims. You can see the picturesque hills and the vegetation of the region here. You will also find the Galta Kund, a water tank that never dries up.
- Entrance fees to Amber Fort.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car from hotel and back.
- All currently applicable taxes including GST.
- Services of an English speaking guide.
- Meals(lunch if applicable).
- Any other optional services
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, and alcholic and non-alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee, medical expenses etc
- Any services not specified under inclusions.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Aadhaar card/ Driving License / Voter ID card).Sunglasses, Cap, Sunscream and Comfortable Shoes.
- Food preferences, dietary restrictions, and/or allergies (if any) to be mentioned at the time of booking.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes to enjoy your tour around.Please refrain from using any offensive comment about any religion.Please book the tour accordingly as - City Palace, Amer Fort remains closed on holi festivals and Anokh Museum closed on Monday & during summer from 15 May to 15 July.