Jaipur and Its Magnificent Landmarks
STARTS FROM₹ 2756.95
WHAT TO EXPECT
The city of Jaipur, with its royal past, still has standing structures that are at once awe inspiring and mesmerizing. Join us as we tour the Pink City!
We start with a visit to the Galtaji temple. Built in the 18th century, this temple is renowned for its spectacular appearance. You will find here a holy water tank named Galta Kund. Located at the foot of lush green hills, you can see many monkeys in the temple complex!
Our next stop will be at the royal cenotaphs of Gaitor. The site is the final resting place of Rajput kings, most notably Pratap Singh, Madho Singh II and Jai Singh II. Admire the beautifully carved cenotaphs and the serene environment. The cenotaph of Jain Singh II is the most impressive with 20 pillars supporting the structure.
We then proceed to the City Palace and experience firsthand, the grand lifestyle of the Rajput kings. Built around 300 years ago, the sprawling palace complex includes courtyards, gardens and smaller palaces. The Chandra Mahal palace houses a museum of royal artefacts, paintings and weapons.
Finally, we will wind down with a visit to the Jantar Mantar. This astronomical observation site is 200 years old! The twenty fixed instruments can accurately measure various astronomical events. It is still one of the best preserved historic observatories in India.
- Meals(lunch if applicable).
- Services of an English speaking guide.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car from hotel and back.
- Entrance fees - Royal Gaitor, Jantar Mantar and City palace.
- All currently applicable taxes including GST
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee, medical expenses etc.
- Any other optional services.
- Any services not specified under inclusions.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Aadhaar card/ Driving License / Voter ID card).Sunglasses, Cap, Sunscream and Comfortable Shoes.
- Food preferences, dietary restrictions, and/or allergies (if any) to be mentioned at the time of booking.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes to enjoy your tour around.Please refrain from using any offensive comment about any religion. Please book the tour accordingly as - City Palace, Amer Fort remains closed on holi festivals and Anokh Museum closed on Monday & during summer from 15 May to 15 July.