Off to Dinner on a Carriage
STARTS FROM₹ 5491.25
WHAT TO EXPECT
Famed as the holy city of the Sikhs and home to the most revered Golden Temple, the city of Amritsar is also home to some well known religious and historical sites. The Punjabi people take utmost pride in their food and hospitality which is an experience that should not be missed.
This evening, get ready to experience Amritsar like never before. Begin your journey with a classic tonga ride and enjoy the twilight glimpses of the city, as the horse trots its way to your preferred dining location. A tonga is a traditional horse-driven carriage ride with colourfully decorated carts and equally adorned horses.
You may choose a unique fine dining restaurant to taste the best of Indian and international cuisine or an authentic Punjabi Dhaba. The best of the tables in the house will be reserved for you. Discover the glory of Punjabi hospitality and their cuisine known for its rich, buttery flavours involving vegetarian as well as meat dishes.
Your chariot awaits you to bring you back to the hotel in the same regal fashion as yesteryears.
- All road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes (if transfer option is selected)
- All currently applicable taxes including GST.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car (if transfer option is selected)
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee, medical expenses etc.
- Any other optional services / meals.
- Any items or services not specified in the 'Package Includes' list.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Aadhaar card/ Driving License / Voter ID card).
- Limited number of tongas are available (subject to availability on first come first serve basis).
- Food preferences, dietary restrictions, and/or allergies (if any) to be mentioned at the time of booking (if applicable).
- Please refrain from smoking or drinking at public places and places of religious importance.Please wear decent clothing while visiting places of religious significance.Please wear comfortable walking shoes to enjoy your tour around.Please refrain from using any offensive comment about any religion.Please refrain from clicking pictures where photography is prohibited.Please stand behind the crowd-control bars and ropes, where it exists.