An Elevating Trip to Agra and Fatehpur Sikri
STARTS FROM₹ 9982.80
WHAT TO EXPECT
Travel to Fatehpur Sikri, the stunning capital of Emperor Akbar that lies as an abandoned city at the edge of the Great Plains where once huge battles were fought. It was designed during the year 1571 in honor of Sheikh Salim Chishti and to celebrate the birth of Akbar’s son and successor, Jahangir. It served as the Mughal capital for 14 years, but later it was deserted due to the paucity of water in the region. Next, we proceed to the outstanding Agra Fort that till today stands as a stupendous exemplar of Mughal architecture. It was constructed in the late 1560s by Emperor Akbar and later elaborated upon by his son, Jahangir and grandson, Shah Jahan. Moving on, visit the world-famous historical monument Taj Mahal crafted in exquisite white marble. Commissioned by Emperor Shah Jahan in the year 1631, this monument required 20,000 artisans and 22 years to complete. It is a mausoleum built in the memory of the Emperor’s beloved queen, Mumtaz Mahal. On this tour, you will also get to enjoy a rickshaw ride around the glorious lanes of Agra till the gates of the imposing Taj. So, hurry up and book this tour now.
- All road taxes, parking fee and fuel charges.
- All currently applicable taxes including GST
- Entrance to Fathepur Sikri, Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car
- Services of an English speaking guide.
- Any items or services not specified in the ‘Package Includes’ list.
- Any other optional services / meals.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee, medical expenses etc
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Aadhaar card/ Driving License / Voter ID card).
- Child cost includes lunch and Taj entrance fee
- Please refrain from smoking or drinking at public places and places of religious importance. Please wear decent clothing while visiting places of religious significance. Please wear comfortable walking shoes to enjoy your tour around.Please refrain from using any offensive comment about any religion.Please refrain from clicking pictures where photography is prohibited.Please stand behind the crowd-control bars and ropes, where it exists.