Delhi of Yore
STARTS FROM₹ 2016.38
WHAT TO EXPECT
We will visit initially the Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum which originally served as the residence of Indira Gandhi, which was late overhauled to create a museum. One can catch a glimpse of a melange of rare photographs of the Nationalist Movement, photos that evoke the family's warm moments and her childhood memories.
We will conclude our tour by visiting the Nehru Memorial Museum and Library. You can scan the house including the bedroom, the drawing room and study that have been safeguarded just as they were, upon the event of the death of Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Entry fee to National Gallery of Modern Art.
- Services of an English speaking guide.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car.
- All currently applicable taxes including GST.
- Any other optional services / meals.
- Any services not specified under inclusions.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee, medical expenses etc.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Aadhaar card/ Driving License / Voter ID card).
- Please refrain from using any offensive comment about any religion.Please book the tour accordingly as - the Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum is closed on Monday and national holidays .