A Tale of Bangles
STARTS FROM₹ 2639.42
WHAT TO EXPECT
Jaipur also known as The Pink City owing to its trademark building colours is the capital of Rajasthan. It is renowned for the City Palace complex which is situated at the centre of its street grid, and houses gardens, courtyards and museums as part of its royal grandeur. While in Jaipur, get a chance to visit the Maniharon ka Rasta, a lane of jewellers in the old part of the city.
Jaipur has long been the cradle of tradition, art and craft of various forms, and Maniharon Ka Rasta is a fitting testament of an age old practice blooming even in the hurried pace of dynamic fashion. In the shadows of the walled city, this street also known as the 'Bangle Makers Lane' is an arena of artisans showcasing their master craft. From sparkling stone bracelets, finger rings, toe rings, anklets, nose rings, wooden mallets and vintage silver earrings to tingling lacquer bangles, this boulevard is a riot of vibrant colours and enchanting motifs. The main attraction here is the lacquer art, traditional lac bangles and other articles made from resin. Witness the process of a natural scarlet resin heated on brazier, and moulded into the desired form, colour and shape. You can also find an amusing array of crockery in this bazaar and shop for interesting items that catch your fancy.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- All road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car.
- All currently applicable taxes including GST.
- All transfers, sightseeing tours and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary will be provided by Air Conditioned vehicle as per the details given below or unless specified separately- 01 - 02 Pax AC Tata Indigo 03 Pax AC Toyota Innova 04 - 07 Pax AC Tempo Traveler 08 - 14 Pax AC Mini Coach Vehicle on Half Day 04 Hrs/ 40 Kms
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee, medical expenses etc.
- Any items or services not specified in the 'Package Includes' list.
- Any other optional services / meals.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Aadhaar card/ Driving License / Voter ID card).
- No Refund will be given for unutilized services.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.