In the Spice Garden of Kerala
STARTS FROM₹ 7431.17
WHAT TO EXPECT
You will be walking through the market town of Kumily, known as the 'Spice Garden of Kerala'. Visit the spice farms and smell the aroma of a multitude of spices - cardamom, cloves, pepper and coffee. You will also visit the food stalls in the market and taste traditional Kerala cuisine.
- Goods and Services Tax.
- Services of an English speaking driver cum guide.
- Meals (Lunch)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car from hotel and back.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, and alcholic and non-alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee, medical expenses etc
- Any other optional services
- Any services not specified under inclusions.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Aadhaar card/ Driving License / Voter ID card).
- Food preferences, dietary restrictions, and/or allergies (if any) to be mentioned at the time of booking.
- Cooking classes sessions will not be exclusive
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes to enjoy your tour around.Please refrain from using any offensive comment about any religion.