Through the fruit orchards of Thekkady
STARTS FROM₹ 2478.00
WHAT TO EXPECT
Thekkady is a tourist paradise widely known for being one of the largest wildlife sanctuaries in India. With roads winding through serene country side and blankets of thick forests, it is nestled around a large artificial lake across the Periyar River. Apart from its wildlife treasure, it is also famed for vast expanses of tea, coffee and spice plantations.
Get ready for an authentic fruit farm experience. Set in the heart of the beautiful Cumbum Valley at Lower Camp, a short drive away from Thekkady town, this certified organic fruit farm sits amidst cloud kissed mountains, bubbling streams and lush farmlands. Enjoy the laidback environment as you ride on a bullock cart; stroll through pomegranate, papaya and mango orchards, learn about nurturing young saplings and relax over a sumptuous meal of local cuisine made from homegrown or locally sourced fresh ingredients.
- Services of an English speaking farm assistant.
- All road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes (if transfer option is selected)
- All currently applicable taxes including GST.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car (if transfer option is selected)
- Lunch at the farm.
- Any other optional services / meals.
- Any items or services not specified in the 'Package Includes' list.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee, medical expenses etc.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Aadhaar card/ Driving License / Voter ID card).
Carry sunglasses and hat.
- Please refrain from smoking or drinking at public places and places of religious importance.Please wear decent clothing while visiting places of religious significance.Please wear comfortable walking shoes to enjoy your tour around.Please refrain from using any offensive comment about any religion.Please refrain from clicking pictures where photography is prohibited.Please stand behind the crowd-control bars and ropes, where it exists.