Street Art Scene
STARTS FROM₹ 3044.40
WHAT TO EXPECT
Delhi is a treasure trove depicting the ultimate combination of tradition and trends. It is a mix of two distinct cities - the energy, colour, vibrant bazaars and Mughal architecture of Old Delhi, contrasting with the formal splendour of New Delhi, with we boulevards and the ever-changing perspectives of Lutyen's landscaped city.
Although Delhi’s art scene, galleries, performance arts and art in other forms has been widely appreciated, there is a rapidly rising street art scene that still remains to be explored. Delhi’s Lodi Road and the surrounding areas or the bohemian chic Hauz Khas Village and Shahpur Jat are ready canvases for street and graffiti artists in Delhi. If you walk across Hauz Khas Village, you will see stunning murals and graffiti art peppered across the narrow lanes.
The St+Art Foundation aims to take the art which was closed behind the posh walls of galleries, to the rustic streets of India’s urban walls. Take a tour with experts and art lovers, who will take your through the newly discovered artistic neighborhoods of Delhi, and present a fresh and untouched vibe of the city. Observe the changing facets of Indian art. Artists from across the globe are now venturing into graffiti art in Delhi, as expert guides will inform you, including information about their creations and more about the artists. This is a great way to explore new-age New Delhi, and definitely something unusual to try in the city.
- A tour with entrance to St+Art Foundation
- A visit to Lodi Road to explore graffiti art
- Services of an English speaking culinary expert.
- Transportation from hotel and back.
- All currently applicable taxes including GST.
- Any services not specified under inclusions.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, and alcholic and non-alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee, medical expenses etc.
- Any other optional services / meals.
It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Aadhaar card/ Driving License / Voter ID card).
- The tour operates at a pre-decided time and designated point.
- The tour duration mentioned includes your transfer to and from the hotel.
- Wear Comfortable walking shoes.