STARTS FROM₹ 708.00
WHAT TO EXPECT
This is 3 hours of walk in one of the oldest suburbs of the "Old Bangalore". Join for a 'darshan' of the many temples and other religious institutes that dot this area as you are narrated about its origins and about the celebrities/personalities who called it their 'home'. Also on this walk, learn more about the Maratha connection to this neighbourhood as well as how a philanthropist not only helped renovate the Kadu Malleswara temple but also helped create an entire lake in the days gone by. See how Kadu Malleswara turned into a "Mall-e-swarm" and is fast losing not only it's heritage structures but also its local culture. In between all the bytes of history, you take bites from an iconic eatery in this area. So come for this walk next and get to know Malleswaram in a completely new light.
- Come for darshan of many religious institutes
- Learn about the Maratha connection to the city
- Get insights about Kadu Malleswara temple
Relish delicious snacks at the end of the tour
- Anything not specifically mentioned as a part of the description.
- What charges are not included in this package?
This experience does not include entrance fees to the park. Camera fees by the horticulture department and parking are excluded
- What are the documents that need to be carried?
You must carry a valid government ID proof.
- What should I keep in mind with regard to clothing and footwear?
Wear comfortable clothes and appropriate footwear.
- Who is the experience applicable for?
This experience is available for groups with a minimum of 4 people.
- What is the reporting time at the venue?
The reporting time is 7 am. Reach 15 minutes prior to the reporting time.