2N/3D Tour of Panna National Park
STARTS FROM₹ 34656.60
WHAT TO EXPECT
Panna National Park is situated in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh,at a distance of around 57 km from Khajuraho. The region, famous for its diamond industry, is also home to some of the best wildlife species in India and is one of the most famous Tiger Reserves in the country. The park is known worldwide for its wild cats, including tigers as well as deer and antelope. Due to its closeness to one of the best-known Indian tourist attraction in India, Khajuraho, the park is recognized as an exciting stop-over destination. During this 2N/3D tour of Panna National Park, you will have the guided jungle safari, all the meals served, accommodation and assistance of the experienced guide throughout the tour
Day 1- Arrival at Khajuraho. Proceed to Panna (45 kms- 1 hr). Overnight at Panna Day 2- Morning and Evening Jeep Safari in the Panna National Park. Overnight at Panna Day 3- Departure to Khajuraho for onward journey
- Explore one of the most famous Tiger Reserves in the country known worldwide for its wild cats, including tigers as well as deer and antelope. Due to its closeness to one of the best-known Indian tourist attraction in India, Khajuraho, the park is recognized as an exciting stop-over destination
- Assistance of the experienced guide throughout the journey will be provided to take care of your safety and to make sure that you have a smooth and unforgettable experience
- Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the tour will be served
- Pickup and drop from Khajuraho Airport will be provided in a private vehicle
- Comfortable accommodation in AC deluxe room on twin-sharing basis will be provided
- Anything not specifically mentioned as a part of the description.
- Who is the experience applicable for?
Couples who are looking to explore the Panna National Park and its wilderness are welcome
- What is the type of accommodation provided?
Accommodation in a deluxe AC rooms on double occupancy will be provided
- Are meals included?
Yes, delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served throughout the tour
- Is this experience valid for children?
No, children are not allowed for the experience
- Is the transportation being provided?
Yes, transportation throughout the journey will be provided
- Are there any pickup and drop facilities?
Yes, pickup and drop from Khajuraho will be provided