Artography Sessions For Beginners
STARTS FROM₹ 17700.00
WHAT TO EXPECT
Nowadays, everybody knows how to click pictures, but only few capture the beauty of life! Awaken the photographer in you with the photography workshops which not only explains the technicality of camera but the artistic value of a picture i.e. Artography. This basic course in photography, by Life and Art Academy, is designed for the absolute beginner and will first introduce the student to the art of photography. The course will teach the students how to handle the camera, the different parts of the camera and the science behind photography. Students will be taught the basics of composition, introduction to lighting, controlling exposure through shutter speed and aperture, understanding different kinds of lenses, shooting techniques and other topics.The course will be a combination of theory and practical sessions under the guidance of a professional photographer and his team. Students will also be taken on outdoor visits in and around Chennai for photo-shoot experiences. So if you have always wanted to click amazing pictures but did not know how to, or how looked at great pictures clicked by others and wondered how they did it, this is the course for you! Come learn the art of photography from Life and Art and become your family's favourite photographer. Students will have to work towards completing a final portfolio to be submitted at the end of the course, based on which they will be graded. Certification will be provided for this course.
Learn photography in 8 weeks with one hour sessions on Saturday and Sunday respectively.
- Well qualified and experienced faculty
- Practical Training with a professional photographer
- Guidance & Learning from a professional photographer
You will be given a certificate of completion at the end of the workshop.
- Anything not specifically mentioned as a part of the description.
- How many sessions are held in a day?
16 sessions in 8 weeks on Saturday and Sunday only
- Are transportation and food included?
Transportation and food are not included in this particular experience.
- What are the timings for the classes?
Timings: 11am – 1pm (Only for Saturday sessions) and 11 AM- 1PM (Only for Sunday sessions)
- When is this experience available?
This particular experience is conducted only on weekends (i.e. Saturdays and Sundays)
- What is included in the cost of the package?
Cost includes: 16 sessions of Course charges and professional photographer charges.
- What are the essential things to carry?
- All the participants are requested to bring their own DSLR camera.
- What will be the language medium for instructions?
Instructions would be given in English.