Payments, Cancellations and Refund Policy
When you book a reservation for a Travel Product through the Website, ImmerseTrips collects your payment information and processes your payment as described below under “Payment Processing”. ImmerseTrips accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments. Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as ImmerseTrips on the credit or debit card statement. All terms capitalised but not defined shall have the meaning set for in Terms of Sale.
PRICING & INCLUSIONS/EXCLUSIONS
1.Prices listed on the Website are per person, unless otherwise specified.
2.Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by ImmerseTrips.
3.Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
4.Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax.
5.Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; taxes or duties; and any beverages or food not specifically provided for.
Under this Policy, the payment processing services for Travel Products purchased on this Website are provided by multiple payment gate way providers on behalf of ImmerseTrips, depending on the type of payment method used for the purchase of Travel Products. The User is free to choose his/her preferred payment gate way provider.
When cancelling a booking, you will be notified via email or telephone of the total refund amount you will receive, if any. The standard cancellation policy for Merchants’ is:
1. 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the Travel Product.
2. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of a Travel Product will receive no refund. It is clarified that any booking made within 24 hours of the start date of a Travel Product cannot be cancelled.
* The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the user’s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within  bank working days.
* Once a tour or service has commenced and the same has been cancelled due to reasons beyond the control of ImmerseTrips or the Merchant, the User shall be entitled to a pro rata refund.
* In cases where the Users themselves cancel a tour or service once the tour or service has commenced, no refunds are available in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized. The, value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, duties, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees.
* No refunds shall be payable if a User’s Travel Product reservation is cancelled by ImmerseTrips or the Merchant due to such Users medical condition or special needs.